10 – Imaginative Concepts to Follow Up After a Presentation
In this day and age, it’s just not enough to call on somebody and make a presentation. If you do not follow up at least 7 times, you are wasting your time, in addition to theirs. The more time you take into getting to know your prospective customers, the much better your relationship will be.
Because of that, you need to follow up after a discussion, a minimum of 7 times, and in some cases longer. Here you’ll find some imaginative concepts to follow up that will make sure to impress anybody.
1. Your first follow up must be a hand written note, thanking them for their time. Utilize a great card, embossed with your logo design, if you desire, or just a basic “Thank You” card readily available anywhere.
Second, find some “Cheese Straws” at a specialty store, and send it with a note stating: “Understanding at straws to discover the perfect solution to …(consist of a problem you can solve for them)? This is not just a skillfully worded suggestion of your presentation, however something for them to taste and remember you by.
3. Rolodex cards are outstanding suggestions: include a note that says: “We are always within your reaches when you require us!” Make sure your rolodex card has the little tab at the top with either your name, or the most significant benefit of using your services: this will make it stick out from the others cards in the file.
4. Next, send a bag of popcorn with a note stating: “Simply popping in to remind you that we can …” (discuss one of the advantages of using your product or services).
5. A coffee mug imprinted with your logo, and filled with some coffee packets and even a cookie could be next: this will remind them of your see whenever they enjoy their coffee.
6. A seed package with this message: “We would like to help you grow your business” is another initial concept that will leave a great impression.
7. Chocolate business cards will be a tasty tip of your services. This one may be a little more costly, but well worth the expense. You’ll need to spend for a plate with your logo, however it’s a one time cost that will pay you sometimes over. The chocolate business cards are a great conversation starter, and something that will separate you from your competition.
These are just a couple of concepts: there are many more methods to keep your name in front of your prospective clients.
And to keep an eye on what you did, produce a folder for each presentation and established your follow-ups before you even go to your presentation.
You are now on your way to success: all the best with your next discussion!
In this day and age, it’s just not enough to call on somebody and make a presentation. If you don’t follow up at least 7 times, you are losing your time, as well as theirs. Your very first follow up ought to be a hand written note, thanking them for their time. This is not just a cleverly worded suggestion of your presentation, but something for them to taste and remember you by.
You’ll need to pay for a plate with your logo, but it’s a one time cost that will pay you lots of times over.